Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Thinking...

It's late. Typically at this time the 3 of us (6 of us if you count the animals) are snoozing away. My mind is racing and I'm not quite sure how to turn it off.

We've had a lot of amazing things happen over the past few weeks. I am so thankful and glad we are in the position we're in - happy and healthy. There are a few decisions we need to make as a family that I'm not quite sure how to make. I keep trying to put them into "God's hands," but I'm having a hard time doing so. What does that mean exactly? How do I know the decision I'm making is really the one I'm supposed to make? What if I think I'm putting them into God's hands, but I'm actually not? Am I supposed to look for a sign of some sort? A dream that tells me the decision to make? I've never really questioned my faith, but given all the changes and the huge responsibility we now have with the Monkey, I don't want to steer us down the wrong path. Don't get me wrong - these decisions that need to be made are good ones. But they will essentially determine the rest of our lives. No pressure, huh?

So I will just continue to pray that somehow my heart will choose the right path. Good night,

1 comment:

  1. We'll be praying for you too!! Just breathe, it's all gonna be okay :)

    ReplyDelete