Just kidding!! Did I get ya? But in all seriousness…I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by! It was a little over a year when we found out we were expecting. I remember the very first month was a rollercoaster for us. We learned terms like ectopic pregnancy, chromosomal abnormality and threatened miscarriage. One of the greatest fears is learning you are bringing a life into the world, celebrating it, then finding out that you could have it completely ripped away. Thankfully, that rollercoaster of a month lead to an unbelievable gift that has forever changed our lives. Looking back on the journey, we realize how incredibly blessed and lucky we were when so many things seemed to start off on the wrong foot. I would do the journey all over again in a heartbeat…20 times over (well, ok maybe not 20. I don’t want to end up with our own TV show!).
<3



For a second, I thought you guys would have an irish twin on your hands!! hahaha -Jenn
ReplyDeleteOMG you got me. :)
ReplyDeleteStinker!! My mouth hit the floor when I read that one!
ReplyDelete_kel
HOLY MOLY, I almost peed myself!!
ReplyDelete