Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

1 YEAR OLD!!!

Sweet girl:
  Today you turned 1 year old. I cannot believe how quickly this first year has passed. Never in my life did I expect such an incredible gift. You have completely changed our worlds for the better, and there isn't a moment I want to spend in it without you. You are the highlight of my day and night. It's unbelievable how much I love hearing your sweet laugh and seeing your eyes light up when you discover something new. Just in these few short months we've known you, you have taught us more than we've learned in our entire life.Some of the things I love about you are:

-Your laugh. It is so sweet and makes us chuckle every time we hear it. Always remember to laugh in life.
-Your passion. Even at 1, it's quite obvious that you are a girl that knows what she wants and will strive to make it happen!
-Your smile. So sweet.
-How you lean in to give someone kisses, mouth wiiiide open. This doesn't happen very often, but when it does we eat it up!
-Your stubbornness. We all know where you get this from! This makes you determined to get something right
-How you love to play ball with your dog. You and him will be close buddies when you get older
-The look you get on your face when you don't like something

You are such a special girl and your Daddy and I feel so blessed to have you as our daughter. I pray that one day you will find friends that will be your backbone in life who will teach you to love yourself and be who you are meant to be. I pray that you find a man who will love you for YOU, protect you, grow old with you and never betray your trust. I pray that we are able to teach you to know and love the Lord and see all the love He has for you. I pray that you always know we are here for you no matter what. I pray that we are able to teach you right from wrong, and when wrong is done we are able to help you to learn from it. I pray we are able to protect you from the world that can be full of hate and anger. I pray you are able to use your strengths and gifts to impact the world. I pray that you will always be our little girl, no matter how old you get!

We love you always and forever, and there is never a day where we don't feel so thankful and blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Birthday, baby girl! We love you!

-Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment