The ultrasound went, for the most part, good. Right now our sweet girl is measuring at 6lbs 9 oz. The doctor says she's right on track and will likely be somewhere around 7lbs when she's born. Heart rate at 170. In the perfect position. And to put my fears at ease, yes she's still a girl! Everything looked good with the exception of her bladder. It measured 5cm which is actually quite large for a baby in the womb. Their fear is something might be blocking her bladder from emptying, which is why it's so large. We have to go back in a week to get another ultrasound to see if it (hopefully) reduces in size. I didn't want to ask any questions after that because if I did, I would worry non-stop until next week. I figured if it is something, I can ask the 834,093 questions at that time. We feel very grateful that we had this ultrasound. The purpose of it was to ensure she was in the right position for delivery. If we didn't have it, we likely wouldn't of found out about this issue (if it even is an issue) until after she's born. Please pray everything goes smoothly for us next week and that she is comfortable, healthy and happy!
I also forgot to mention that we had 2 outstanding baby showers last week. I will definitely have pictures to post in the next few days. Our sweet girl has everything she could ever need plus more. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives!
10 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment