Today is June 10th. Those of you who have been around us for the whole pregnancy know this is a day that will determine all. It's a day that will forever determine who wears the pants in our relationship =)
This is the day Dave swore the baby would be born. I don’t know why. Just a ‘fraternal instinct’ I guess you could call it. If you ask me (the person who has carried the baby for 9.75 months), I think today is just another day. Not feeling like it will be ‘the one’ where she makes her grand entrance. After all, she does take after me and does things on her own terms (haha).
Note: If she does arrive today, Dave has been told to go immediately to a gas station and buy a lottery ticket.
10 months ago


LOL! And yes if she comes today send him for a lottery ticket! I can't wait to see pictures of Maddie! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha!! You've still got 4 hours to go! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Nate did that too. He swore up and down he knew in his gut when Payton would be born. Oh, and he was WRONGO! He also claimed for the early part of my pregnancy that his belly was still bigger than mine, thus, I should be getting up to get him water :)
ReplyDeletesilly boys :)
ReplyDelete