Lots have happened over the past few weeks. First and foremost, Baby Girl turned 3 months on 9/23! I can’t believe how quickly time has flown! At 3 months:
-Has great head control! Though every once in a while we still have our bobble head moments!
-Can roll from her back to her belly. We’re still working on rolling from our belly to our backs. She’s done it a few times, but I don’t think she knew what she was doing
-Weighs 13lbs!
-When she does get a bottle, she’s drinking anywhere from 4-5ozs.
-Still loves her ceiling fans!
-Loves, loves, loves to put things in her mouth! She’s getting really good at grasping objects and once she does, they go straight for the mouth!
-I really want to say she’s starting to teeth. She has to suck on everything and is a total drooler. We go through a ton of burp cloths a day
-Sleeps in her own crib and has been for about a month
-Loves to blow spit bubbles! =)
-Wears size 2 diapers
-Is such a happy baby. When she recognizes her mommy or daddy she just lights up. It completely melts your heart!
-Is showing more interest in the cats and dog
-Thoroughly enjoys walks in her baby carrier. She’s infatuated with the trees.
-We are working on making our bedtime around 9pm. She is a night owl though and lately we’ve been hitting the sac around 10ish
-Hasn’t officially laughed yet, though she does love to yell and coo and hold wonderful conversations with you!
Now onto the sad part. I started back at work on the 22nd. There is no way I can describe how depressing or sad that first day was. I was hoping that as time went on things would get easier, but they have been much harder. I absolutely hate leaving. The comforting thing is knowing our lil monkey is in great hands. But I severely dislike going to a place I hate knowing the cutest thing in the world is at home waiting for me and learning all sorts of new things. I don’t want to miss a second and am saddened knowing there may be many ‘first’ things she does while I’m away. I think the situation may be different if I actually enjoyed what I do, but I dread it with everything I have in my body. The one thing that gets me through the day is knowing what I get to come home to! Seeing that smile when I walk through the door makes me forget about everything. Hopefully only 444 more days until I can take that next step! But who's counting?!
10 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment