Our kiddo was sick, sick, sick this weekend! I'm always amazed at how fast something comes on (and also how fast they bounce right back!). We had tummy troubles and a temp. We spent the majority of Saturday on the couch watching TV. We even turned down milkshakes and smoothies and settled for plain crackers. Poor kiddo. I was able to get in some good snuggle times and found myself starring at her as she slept...that never gets old.
Sunday was as if nothing happened. We made up for our Saturday sleepiness by not taking any naps and playing outside. Love her to the moon and back.
I also had dinner with my old CT friend that I haven't seen since 8th grade! She is interviewing for a position at one if the hospitals near us. It would be great to have her back down here! Thank goodness for Facebook or else we probably wouldn't be able to keep up with each other!
Oh, how could I almost forget??? We found out we are having a healthy boy!!! I'm still in shock but Dave called it all along. Ideas for names please! :)
Have a great week!
10 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment