How Far Along? 18 weeks now; 19 weeks on Sunday!
Size of the Peanut? Head to rump, baby is about 5 1/2 inches long - about the length of a bell pepper and weighs almost 7 ounces.
Weight Gain? 6 lbs. Not too shabby just yet if I do say so myself.
Maternity Clothes? Maternity pants! I’m still able to wear some of my ‘regular’ tops that are longer in length. Every once in a while I will turn to a maternity top, but they’re so boxy and make me look like a boat that I try to stay away from them.
Stretch Marks? No new ones….yet!!
Sleep? I’ve been sleeping great, but not last night! Overall, I can still get pretty comfortable and turn around pretty easily. Only running to the bathroom once a night :)
Gender? Mooooonday!! Please say a prayer for us if you don’t mind. I’m super nervous about this visit.
Feeling? Still Cautious and even more nervous since our anatomy scan is coming up. Really praying we get good news.
Food Cravings? Not so much food, but drinks! Banana, pineapple and orange juice. My brother-in-law got me into that…I think I go through about 2 containers a week
Health? Better, but I don’t want to jinx myself!
Movement? Yes! Though sometimes I over analyze things. When I don’t feel movement as much or not at all, I keep thinking something is happening. I know this stems from our past experience. Trying to take things a day at a time.
Belly Button? In!
What I Miss? Sleeping on my tummy! Having more energy to do things.
Symptoms? There was one day where my feet swelled! It was at the end of a looong day. Sure enough, I look down and can’t see my ankle bones. We had some cankles going on up in this place! So attractive for my cute summer shoes ;)
Best Moment of the Week? It's actually non baby related: Our kiddo used the big girl potty! Every Mom knows this is a HUGE achievement. She did it completely unprompted and was so excited about it. So excited she did not want to come down and when she finally did, she wanted to do it over and over and over again. The excitement has kind of worn off, but if we remind her about it she will want to use it. We won't seriously be 'trying' until a few more months, and even then it will be completely up to her when she's ready. Nevertheless, my little baby is growing up!!! Amazing how quickly time flies.
10 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment